Monday, September 25, 2017

One Year in Practice!

Houston Female Urology team

“Tomorrow morning at 8:00 we will have the ribbon-cutting and then start the actual business of seeing patients, ready or not! At this point, I can only pray that God will bless this practice, as I use the gifts, talents and passion that He has given me to bless the people that walk through our door.  Tomorrow starts the next chapter of my life!”

This excerpt is from my first blog entry. I wrote this the day before I prepared to open the doors and welcome patients into my brand new practice. I was feeling so many emotions! Excitement, stress, peace, fatigue, joy.

I took a big leap of faith, and looking back on the past year in private practice, I see God’s blessings in every area of my personal and professional life.

This month marks a huge milestone for me. I’ve successfully made it through one year in this new chapter of my life. It is important for me to stop and reflect on my influencers and supporters and share my thankfulness to so many people who have made this year possible:

MY STAFF
I’ve built such a wonderful, thoughtful and knowledgeable team of women around me! They have supported me every step of the way and have truly caught the vision for what we are doing here. Patients truly see a difference when they come to the office. I get comments from patients almost daily that they have never been to such a great doctor’s office where everyone is helpful and cares about them.  I’m so proud of each one of them.

MY REFERRING DOCTORS
I am so thankful every day for the valuable relationships I’ve fostered throughout the years with Houston-area doctors. These colleagues have supported my practice and believed in my team to provide quality urological care as they refer their own patients for us to take care of.  We do not take it for granted and strive to provide great service at all times.

MY MENTORS
I have learned so much from other physicians who are further down the path than I am.  They have been so generous to share their wisdom and insight.  There are many pieces that have to fit together when you start a new practice, and my mentors have been great to help me put it all together.

MY PATIENTS
I owe so much to my loyal patients. These women have trusted me and my team to provide solutions for their urological needs, and I am always blessed by their kind words, success stories and commitment to Houston Female Urology.  You are the reason I am here, and I hope to continue to earn your trust and loyalty for many more years to come.

MY FAMILY
Most importantly, my family has stood beside me through thick and thin. They have shared in my successes and encouraged my spirit. None of this would be possible without my amazing husband and two children! They have been great cheerleaders while I have embarked on this endeavor.

This journey is only beginning...I have so much to look forward to throughout the coming years! I can’t wait to continue to develop and grow Houston Female Urology as we seek to provide expert medical advice, life-changing procedures and uncompromised personal care to every woman who walks through my door.

From the bottom of my heart – thank you.

Dr. P

The following article One Year in Practice! Read more on: Mona Lisa Touch Procedures Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment